Before you start on your journey to print such as book, catalog, booklet, magazine, calendar that you have been dreaming about, it is essential that you have some information about printing. Hereby, we have listed our printing guide for offset printing, in order to help you with printing your desired copy. This printing guide will serve as a reference before you start with the printing process, and will help you in designing your artwork for the perfect printed copy of magazines, catalogs, booklets, calendars, paper boxes and many others.
We have a number of binding options, which you could choose from, in order to bind your printed order. These options are important to choose from as they let you choose the perfect binding technique for your particular order and keep your printed product together. Some of the options, which we have available include:
Saddle Stitch Binding Perfect Binding
Sewing and Perfect Binding Hardcover Binding
More Paper Options
The choice of paper that you select for your printed product is of great importance as it lets you enhance the quality and appeal of your product. Moreover, certain paper options are best suited for particular types of printed products, and therefore, having adequate knowledge about, which option suits your product the best is necessary. Some of the features that we offer in this regard include:
- Regular paper options including gloss art paper, matte art paper, offset paper and special paper with different weights.
- We also offer you a free paper sample manual, in order to better illustrate the printing results on different types of paper. This will help you choose the right paper for your order.
- We also provide a paper convert chart to show you the paperweight specifications between China and the USA.
More Cover Surface Options
Your products cover surface is the first impression that any viewer will have about your printed product. Therefore, choosing the right option for your cover surface is very important. We have a number of options and features, which you can choose from in order to select the correct cover surface for your printed product. Some of the services that we offer in this regard include:
- There are different kinds of cover surface options. These include gloss lamination, matte lamination, and soft-touch lamination.
- Check what varnishing and spot UV results look like.
- Showing embossing, foil stamping, and debossing samples.
- What design you can do with die-cutting.
- Provide you with a physical sample for cover surfaces.