Updated on April 29th, 2019.
Changes to Our Policy
QinQin Printing Company Ltd. reserves the right to amend the policies governing this website without notice by posting the amended terms on the website.
Information We Collect
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your contact information to process orders, send files and receive a quote from QinQin Printing Company Ltd., including your first name, last name, phone number, company name and address, email address and specific project information, such as paper, page count, book title and whether you need design or other support;
- Your contact information to allow you to send your files to QinQin Printing Company Ltd., including your first name, last name, phone number, company name, email address, product type and additional instructions regarding your product;
- Your contact information to register to receive our newsletter and other company related updates, promotions and materials and to process quotes for our services, such as your first name, last name, phone number, company name and address and email address;
- Information to use our live chat feature, including your first and last name and any additional information you voluntarily provide during the chat session;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our site;
- Computer data or files, often called ″cookies,″ which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to ″recognize″ you through the navigation of the Site and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Computer data files, often called ″web beacons″ that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your domain name, e-mail address, Uniform Resource Locator (″URL″); and Internet Protocol (″IP″) address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary. Information requested may include your contact information such as your first name, last name and shipping address, and demographic information such as your zip code and age level. The information you provide may also be used to notify any winners and award prizes if applicable. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the site.
Digital File Security
As normal practice and to facilitate the timely transfer of files, QinQin Printing Company Ltd. does not utilize secure or encrypted file transfers at any point of our process.
We will provide you with the full, direct filenames of any files we need you to access during the production process and it is important to note that anyone who you share this link with can access the files without any password or other authentication method. Also keep in mind that anyone you share the links with can send them to anyone else without your knowledge. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of these filenames and ensure they are not shared with any unwanted parties as QinQin Printing Company Ltd. cannot prevent access to these files to those with the correct file path.
QinQin Printing Company Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, retain all files provided by customer for perpetuity, but is not responsible for retaining these files in an accessible, error free format. Therefore, please do not rely on us for backing up your files. We may not be able to locate your files, grant you access to them or ensure they remain error free in the future, so we cannot guarantee the availability or integrity of files.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. This website is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personal information from any person we know is under the age of 13.
Disclosure of Your Information
Except as noted below or as specifically agreed to by you, QinQin Printing Company Ltd. will not disclose any personal information it gathers from you on our website. We may release personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
- To comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
- In special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
- We may share customer information with carefully selected partners whose products and services may be of interest to you.
QinQin Printing Company Ltd. reserves the right to print additional copies a customer’s project at its cost, without notice and compensation to customer, and use those copies as samples to be shared with potential or existing customers, including in public forums and our website. QinQin Printing Company Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, modify a customer’s project for this purpose. QinQin Printing Company Ltd. will mark such samples as ″not for retail sale″ but cannot be responsible for the sale or trade of the sample once it is out of its possession. QinQin Printing Company Ltd. reserves the right to utilize, without compensation, a customer’s name, both personal or organizational, on lists of clients provided to potential or existing customers, including in public forums. QinQin Printing Company Ltd. may also use photographs or other graphical representations of customer projects as examples provided to potential or current customers, including in public forums. By printing with QinQin Printing Company Ltd., you are granting QinQin Printing Company Ltd. a perpetual, transferable, royalty free and exclusive right to use samples of your project, your name and images of your project for the purpose of marketing printing goods or services.
If the customer does not wish to have a particular project used as a sample or example or does not wish for his or her name or organization’s name to appear on customer lists, the customer must provide written notice to QinQin Printing Company Ltd. at the time of order. If notice is given later, QinQin Printing Company Ltd. may have already incurred the expense of producing sample copies and reserves the right to distribute any copies printed prior to the customer’s notice.
In addition to directly emailing us at sales (at) qinprinting.com, you may also contact us through our Contact Us page or by writing us at: QinQin Printing Company Ltd., Room 603 Building 2 Riverside International Plaza No. 1062 Yangshupu Road Shanghai China 200082