- The prices we offer are 40% lower than your local printers
- High-end magazine printing with offset printing machines
- 4 business days for production mass products after approval
- Excellent customer services
Before starting magazine printing orders, we provide printing file checking services for free to our customers. At QINPrinting, we go through each of the files that you have submitted separately in order to ascertain whether they are suitable for printing high-quality magazines or not. Meanwhile, we provide you with suggestions and help you adjust anything that might result in your magazine printing well.
Multiple Covers Magazine
Advertisements are a very important part of any magazine and many magazines aim to provide as many advertisements in their magazines to satiate the many customers that they have. Therefore, in order to promote multiple advertisements, you are required to have multiple covers as part of your magazines. We at QINPrinting, provide the option of multiple covers for full-color custom magazines that we print. All you need to do is design the multiple covers that you want to be a part of your magazine, and we will comprehensively print and bind each.
Magazine Dispatch Services
Apart from providing you with printing services for your magazine, we are also equipped to handle any mailing requirements, which you might have. We have expertise in dispatching a specific number of magazines to specific places, depending on the instructions that you have given us. Therefore, you would be saved from the hassle and cost of having to ship the magazines to your warehouse.
Fast Production and Delivery
After you have approved the proof, the fastest delivery time, which we can guarantee is 72 hours. In the case that you have an urgent order, we advise you to contact our experts. We will also provide you with useful suggestions and do our best to meet your delivery time.
Standard Magazine Printing Size
The standard magazine size in the US is 8.5″ x 11″, 5.5″ x 8.5″. Some customers also design larger size magazine or smaller size magazine. For example: 11″ x 17″, 8″ x 10″ and more custom sizes. In Europe and Australia, the standard magazine size is 210mm x 297mm and 148mm x 210mm. We can do any custom size magazine for you. Just send us your request, we will choose the best solution for you!
As a professional offset printing, we specialize in printing magazines using both short and bulk quantities. Our MOQ is 100pcs. Depending on the quantity of the order, we make use of different printing machines to print the magazines. For example, if the quantity that has been assigned to us ranges between 100pcs to 30,000pcs, we make use of the sheetfed offset printer. If the quantity exceeds this limit, we make use of the web offset printing machines to accomplish the job. Therefore, we assure you can get the best magazine printing prices.
Magazine Printing Guide
In order to ensure that the magazines are of supreme quality, the images that you submit should be 300dpi. Each of the artwork pages needs to have a 3mm bleed on all the edges. In order to avail more information regarding the same, check out Prepress Artwork.
A number of paper options are available to print your magazine. These include coated paper, uncoated paper, special paper with varying thickness, etc. For more information regarding the various paper options, please check here right now.
Cover Surface Options
The cover surface also has a number of variations you can choose. These include glossy finish, varnishing, matte finish, die-cut, spot UV, foil stamping, and more. You can check magazine cover surface options by clicking here.
A number of takeaway or advertising magazines is bound using the saddle stitch. The best feature of this binding style is that the cost of binding is much lower than the alternatives and open flatly.
Perfect binding is the method, which is utilized to bind most academic and fashion magazines. This is the perfect choice of binding for any kind of high-end magazine.
How Our Printing Services Will Enable You to Include More Advertisements on Your Magazines?
Many magazines are dependent on the advertisements they include for earning commissions or incurring earnings. Therefore, it is a constant question that plagues many magazine owners, of how to include more advertisements in a magazine. If you are looking for solutions to a similar question, here are some helpful tips:
- In order to make an interior advertisement stand out, the use of glossy or matte lamination on both sides of the interior advertisement pages is necessary. You need to follow this up with gluing and inserting other interior sheets together. For example, insert 4-page counts or 8-page counts with glossy or matte lamination on both sides into the interior of the magazine. This method is a proven step to make interior advertisements stand out.
- Selecting different types of papers for the interior pages to make the individual advertisements distinguishable from each other and stand out. Some of the pages can be coated pages, while others can be uncoated pages.
- You can also use a size variation to your advantage, making use of some sheets, which are smaller than the size of the magazine, in order to help them stand out.
- Choosing a few perforated sheets for interior sheets at the end of the magazine to create a distinct effect.
- You can make use of a folding flap to design the front and back covers of the magazine.
- Finally, you can insert an extra booklet into the magazine to finalize the effect.
With the help of the aforementioned tips, you can increase your income via advertisements and also create a unique effect with your magazine, helping it stand out. Before selecting a special design, please contact our specialists. Depending on your design and printing requirements, we can provide you with some great printing solutions.
Other Printing Products
Magazines are just a part of the huge array of things that we print. These include catalogs, books, booklets, posters, calendars, flyers, business cards, presentation folders, rack cards, etc. If you have any printing requests, all you need to do is contact our printing specialists right away.