We provide high quality printing services for cookbooks, at cheap affordable prices in China. A large number of self-publishers have chosen us over the years to print their own cookbooks. Cookbook also known as recipe books, have a wide popularity, owing to the growing trend towards cooking healthy and nutritious food at home. This has created a thriving market for such books and hence the need for such printing services.
There is a very valid reason why many publishers choose to print their cookbooks in China and prefer it to any other place in the world. This pressing reason is the cheap and affordable printing prices that Chinese printing houses offer. Being a reputed printing service provider in China, our prices are just as cheap and will allow you to print your cookbooks with ease. After you check our online price calculator, you will know how low our prices actually are and that what we claim is actually true.
ECOfriendly and custom services
Apart from the competitive printing prices, which we have to offer we provide our cookbook printing services in an ecofriendly manner. We believe that all of us leave a certain footprint on the world that we inhabit and it is our responsibility that we do not leave a negative footprint on a world, which has provided us shelter and nurtured us since birth. Moreover, how ironic would it be if hazardous results are caused for printing a cookbook, which promotes health and sustenance. Therefore, we employ ecofriendly tactics for each and every printing service that we provide, including our cookbook printing services. Our printing services are 100% friendly to the environment, owing to the use of soy ink, which is very safe to use and completely clean for the environment.
Apart from our ecofriendly practices, we also provide a number of worthwhile services, which make choosing us as your printing partner worthwhile. Some of these features include accommodation for, custom size, custom paper and many binding styles to choose from. You will get high-quality products, competitive prices and stellar service, when you choose to print your cookbooks with us. Depending on your request, we can provide sewing and hardcover binding, sewn and perfect binding, wire-o binding and coil binding. Contact us now to get a quote and customize your next cookbook according to your preferences.
Besides printing cookbooks, we also print other types of books. These include comic books, photo books, art books and hardcover books, etc. In addition, we are also good at printing catalogs, brochures, calendars, etc. to meet your demand.
High quality full color cookbook printing specification
- Cookbook size: 8.5X9″
- Printing: full color printing (CMYK printing)
- Book cover material: vinyl
- Cover surface: debossing
- End sheets: 140gsm offset paper
- Interior paper: 157gsm matte art paper
- Binding: sewn and hardcover binding
Custom cookbook printing design tips:
- Firstly, the quality of the photos is very important while printing cookbooks. All photos should be of high resolution. They should be of at least 300dpi. Using high quality food photos in your book will result in printing a great cookbook, and its appeal would increase as well owing to the high quality of images used.
- Secondly, we are an offset printer and we only print in CMYK color mode. If the photos are RGB, we will convert RGB format photos to CMYK for printing. RGB colors differ from CMYK colors, therefore be sure to look at your proofs. If the cookbook is black and white, please make sure all texts are 100% black before starting the printing process.
- Lastly, some publishers print cookbook with a dust jacket. A regular dust jacket flap is around 90mm. You can design it with wide or short flaps. Flap style is dependent on the design, which you choose. For hardcover binding, the dust jacket size needs to be wider (around 10mm more than interior page width). Before you design the artwork, please contact our printing specialists to get free dust jacket template.
Custom cookbook printing and binding tips:
It is very important for a cookbook to be bound in such a manner that it can be opened flat. Therefore, sewn hardcover binding, sewn perfect binding, coil binding or wire-O binding is the best choice. We do not recommend glue perfect binding because the book cannot be opened flat with this technique. We also do not suggest saddle stitch binding because it looks too plain and takes away from the cookbook’s appeal.
Next, for hardcover cookbooks, the board size is larger than interior pages. Thus, there is a groove between the spine and the cover. We also need extra bleed for wrapping around the board. Because of this, the hardcover cookbook’s size is different from a perfect binding cookbook cover. If you do not have experience with hardcover cookbooks, please contact our printing specialists for help. Tell us your book size, page count, paper etc. and our designer will do a cover design template for you. This service is provided completely free of cost.
Furthermore, printing cookbook’s interior paper is done with the help of 128gsm or 157gsm gloss or matte art paper. Owing to the fact that thinner paper has a bleed-through and thicker paper is not easy to open flat; 128gsm or 157gsm art paper can balance well between the requirements that cookbooks have. If you so desire, we also provide free paper samples for your checking.
Finally, printing a cookbook with vinyl material cover can also be a good choice. Vinyl is waterproof and it allows for more color choices. Embossing or foil stamping on vinyl cover is also a viable option. Vinyl hardcover in combination with a dust jacket can make your cookbook look extra luxurious and classy.
Let us print your cookbook in China. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and brilliant services, which will urge you to come back again and again.