If you are thinking about launching a new business or promote a new product or service, the best choice to market your products or brand is to opt for manual printing. Not only for promotion but manuals are also used for providing relevant information regarding any particular product or services. A manual will let you deliver all the information regarding a company and its products in a very seamless way to all the customers. Manuals are long lasting as well and thus can easily stand the test of time. It is a very traditional method of marketing and has been tried and tested that has proven to give outstanding results when opted for brand promotion. Although it is an old form of marketing, it is still very much relevant and is of great use in the market. Manuals are most of the time printed with the launch of a new product or any change in the business structure. If you are looking out for manual printing services, we at QINPrinting can help you out.
Manual Printing Specification
- Size: 254x180mm
- Printing: full color offset printing (CMYK printing or 4-color printing)
- Cover paper: 350gsm gloss art paper
- Cover surface: Gloss lamination outside cover
- Interior paper: 200gsm gloss art paper
- Page count: 96 pages
- Binding: wire-O binding
Custom Manual Printing
We at QINPrinting handle bulk as well as short quantity of manual printing. From MOQ 100pcs to 100,000pcs, all we can print. Meanwhile, we provide all sort of services related to manual printing. It includes manual designing services, customer services and online manual printing quote. All are of very high quality. If you are in need of a manual printing service provider in China, we are the one that you should hire to get the best results from your investment along with great quality of printed products in return.
We at QINPrinting can provide you with a wide range of manual binding options. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- Perfect binding: It is the most common and famous type of binding when it comes to manuals. With this style of binding, you can easily bind a manual of 40-200 pages. The paper used for such manual binding is between 80gsm to 128gsm.
- Saddle stitch: If you are planning to print a manual that has less number of pages in it, then saddle stitch manual will be the best choice for you. It also comes with other advantages such as lower cost of shipping and lower rates of binding.
- Sewn perfect binding: This type of binding has been known as the most abundant type of binding style in the printing industry. It is great for strong binding requirements and if the pages inside are thicker in nature.
There are various choices that you can opt for the cover surface of your manual. The most common types are gloss lamination, matte lamination, varnishing, spot UV, foil stamping and die cutting. Cover surface can help in improving the overall look of your manual and make it look more professional.
In order to print high quality of manuals, make sure that the images that you will provide us are of at least 300dpi. Also, the artwork pages need to have 3mm of bleed on all the sides.
We work 24*7 and thus can deliver you with your order in no time at all. We work with 7 offset printers that enable us to handle all our tasks with super ease and control. In case you want urgent delivery, feel free to contact our experts who will definitely help you out with your requirement. We guarantee the fastest delivery and with the highest quality of printing. Our deadline will not at all hamper the quality of your printing.
Types of manuals printing
There are various types of manuals available today in the market. Let’s have a look at some of the most common type of manuals.
- Product manual: Any comprehensive type of information about products can be delivered to the customers with the help of product manuals. It comes with all relevant information regarding the product that can help in attracting customers to get the product for themselves.
- Consulting manual: Such types of manuals are used for providing information about your service style and the options available for the customers. Retailers also use this type of manual for showing all types of products they actually trade in for the customers.
- User manual: It is the most common type of manual that can be found in the market today. Such manuals are printed by all the product manufacturers and service provdiers for providing users with various guidelines about the products. We can help you by printing high quality of user manuals and attract lots of customers.
We at QINPrinting can provide you with all types of manual printing services. So, contact us today and get the best-printed manual for your products.