Print Presentation Folder with Spine
Presentation folders with spines are printed to help hold a larger quantity of leaflets or documents. Used for the storage of various company documents, files and brochures, we bring out the best in your presentation folders irrespective of the design that you had selected for it. To make the process faster, having your own file ready for printing is a great decision. Once you have submitted your file, our designers will check and assess it and provide you with a PDF proof, which you need to approve if satisfied. In the case that you do not have the artwork, we can provide the same for you.
Printing presentation folders with a spine is just a part of the many printing services that we offer. Others include, printing one-pocket presentation folders, two-pocket presentation folders to name a few. We also have the capacity to print brochures, catalogs, flyers, etc. Start printing with us right now to get the best presentation folder with spine for yourself.
Printing custom presentation folder with spine specification
- Size: 9X12″;
- Paper: 300gsm gloss art paper or matte art paper, 350gsm gloss art paper;
- Surface: Gloss lamination or matte lamination one side, spot UV, embossing, foil stamping, and die-cutting etc;
- Pocket: 100mm height or custom height, business card slot is available;
- The spine thickness: If there is one pocket with spine, the folder spine thickness is the same as the pocket spine. For two-pocket folders with spine, the folder spine thickness is the double of the pocket’s spine thickness;
- Printing: Full-color printing one side or both side;
- Binding: die-Cutting and glued to be a folder;
- MOQ: 500pcs
Presentation folder production time
On an average, it takes around 10-14 days for the production of presentation folders with spine. However, when compared to the production time of other printed products the production time for presentation folders with a spine is a little longer.
Special notes for presentation folder with spine
The regular presentation folders include one pocket presentation folder, two pocket presentation folder, and presentation folder with a spine. However, the spine presentation folder is the most complicated amongst the lot. Firstly, you need to match each part’s size with the die cutting mold. This is even more important for presentation folders with three parts. Therefore, before starting to design a presentation folder with spine, please ask for the free template from us. You can then design according to your wishes, based on the template that we had provided to you. In the meantime, also let us know about the size that you prefer for your presentation folder and the number of documents you are thinking about accommodating within your presentation folder. Thicker paper options are a better choice for thick presentation folders with spine.
Many companies choose to have presentation folders hold the catalogs and brochures of their company. The outside part of the presentation folder can be used to showcase the company’s logo and brand. You can use your presentation folders to promote new products as well, by including the brochures and catalogs of these said products into your presentation folder. If you consider the benefits of a presentation folder, it is capable of marketing specific products to targeted customers.
We usually pack and ship our spine presentation folders inside cartons, and there is ample space left in between the folders, which you can choose to fill by printing brochures and catalogs from us. There are two advantages of choosing this method. These include:
- Firstly, the inserted brochures and catalogs will enable the presentation folder’s spine to be well held. It is a good thing as far as packaging is concerned, since the catalogs, brochures and most importantly the presentation folder, will all be held in a secured fashion inside the carton.
- Secondly, if only spine presentation folders are packed inside the carton it makes for a bulky cargo. The shipping cost is expensive even if you choose to ship via air. You can save up on the individual shipping costs for brochures, catalogs and spine presentation folders by shipping them all together. This will spread out your shipping cost and minimize your expenses.
For more information regarding printing, feel free to contact us anytime.