Process and Artwork
1. We quote you according to the specifications of your product.
2. Please confirm the quote, we email you the order details and you confirm the order.
3. Please pay the deposit and upload your artwork for our designer to check.
4. We send a PDF proof of your product for your approval and start printing after you approve the proof.
5. We inform you of the time for you to book shipment by air or sea before printing is over.
6. Please pay the balance to get the final products. For air shipment, you pay before shipment starts. For sea shipment, you pay after shipment starts and we do Telex Released BL. We send the BL, packing list and invoice to you upon receipt of the balance.
7. We will ship the products to a local port or to your door according to the shipment term in the order.
We can provide design service. But you should give us all photos and contents.
You can use InDesign, Illustrator or Coreldraw software. However, Indesign is the best choice.
Yes. We provide free templates after we reach an order agreement.
We need 3mm bleed each edge on all pages. For example, if the finished size is 210X297mm, the artwork should be 216X303mm in size. However, if all the four edges of pages in the artwork are white, bleed is still recommended although not required. If not, 3mm bleed all around is a necessity. Let us know if you don’t understand bleed clearly.
We are an offset printer with CMYK color mode for printing. If your artwork is in RGB or Pantone instead of CMYK color mode, we will convert the color mode to CMYK during preflighting. In this case, it would be better for you to provide artwork in CMYK color mode.
Paper and binding
Please tell us your requirements, including the quantity, specifications of your book. Such as the size, page count, binding style, etc, and delivery place. We’ll choose the most suitable paper for your book and give you a quotation accordingly.
After you agree to the price and place the order with us, we’ll help you check your artwork to see whether it is good for printing. Befoe printing, we will send you a PDF proof for your approval.
As for the artwork, we accept PDF or AI files. It would be better for the resolution to be as close as 300dpi. Besides, the artwork should include 3mm bleed all around for binding purposes. Besides, color is a critical element in printing. Before mass printing, we can print loose digital proofs by GMG color proof system. We can promise over 95% color similarity between the proofs and final products. We can also print a bound hard proof for you to check paper quality, book thickness, and binding style or do a dummy.
Sure. We’ll choose the most suitable paper according to the specifications of your product. We can also send you a paper sample manual for your reference. You need to pay for shipping of the paper sample manual.
It would be better for the book thickness to be over 3mm in order to be perfect bound.
If 200gsm art paper is used for the inner of the book, the minimum page count would be 28.
It would be better for the book thickness to be below 3mm in order to be saddle stitched, but it still depends on what kind of paper you need.