Furniture Catalog Printing
Are you looking for printing customized high-quality furniture catalogs? If yes then you have landed at the right place. Our printed catalogs will simply astound you and help you create more sales for your business.
Furniture suppliers rely a lot on catalogs and therefore, furniture catalogs have become a popular choice for them when it comes to marketing. Retailers make use of these catalogs to show all types of furniture that they have, to the customers that visit them. The catalogs are a great way of showcasing relevant details and pictures regarding various furniture without actually having to show the actual one. This saves a lot of time and a lot of space, as many retailers keep the actual furniture in warehouses and storerooms and it can become cumbersome to move them just for the sake of showing it to a prospective customer.
We provide a wide range paper types for you to create the perfect furniture catalog. Three popular options include our gloss art paper, matter art paper and textured paper. If you are not sure which kind of paper will produce the effect you want for your catalogs, simply tell us your vision and we will give you our professional suggestions. Whether your furniture catalog is thick or thin, or whether you want it to be paperback or hardback, regular size or customized – rest assured that you can rely on our decades of experience to construct for you the perfect catalog that will definitely exceed your expectations.
Furniture Catalog Printing Specification
- Size: 11.25X11.25”
- Printing: Full color printing
- Cover paper: 300gsm matte art paper
- Interior paper: 157gsm matte art paper
- Surface: Gloss matte lamination, spot UV and embossing
- Binding: Sewn and perfect binding
Custom design color tips:
- In order to print the correct furniture color in your catalog, we suggest you do a set of hard proof. Because we use GMG color proof management, the hard proof color and mass product’s color can be made 95% similar to each other. The final version is usually more fine-tuned and refined. Please note that the colors on your computer screen and the colors on paper catalogs will be different. Computer screen colors are displayed in RGB format. Offset printing, on the other hand is done in CMYK colors only. Different screen settings also make colors vary. For this reason, we highly recommend a hard proof for you to check for color correctness.
- If the catalog’s interior background or cover background is to be black, please design with 90% BLACK, 60% MAGENTA and 60% CYAN. Remember, do not use 100% BLACK color for the black background. This is so because, after printing, 100% BLACK (0-0-0-100 CMYK) does not stay an optimal rich black color.
Printing file resolution and bleed
- Please make sure all photos are of a high resolution or 300dpi at least. Low-resolution photos result in a poor quality of printed catalog. Besides using high resolution photos, please provide other text and graphics as vector files.
- Add a 3mm bleed on each page’s top, bottom, left and right.
Furniture catalog binding tips
- Many furniture catalogs have large size photos, which sometimes cross two pages. In order to make the photos connect well between the two pages, we suggest you do a sewn and perfect binding for a thick catalog. For thinner catalogs, we suggest you do a saddle stitch.
- For the cover designs, you need to create the front cover, spine and back cover on a single page. Before you design the spine, please tell us your interior paper type, page count and catalog size, so that we can provide you with a cover template. Regarding texts or logos on the spine, please keep a 1mm space on the left and right sides of the spine area. For example, if the spine’s thickness is 15mm, the texts’ or logos’ width should be less than 13mm. We do not suggest doing embossing on the spine.
- Many furniture catalogs are made with the 3-holes drilled technique. If you opt for a catalog with the 3-hole drilled finish, please keep an extra margin on the binding side or make sure the furniture photo or texts are not punched when we drill the holes. In addition, we can provide the printing file template with the 3-hole drilled positions before you start designing the catalog artwork.
Contact us right now to get your order started!